Saturday, February 02, 2008

Really.... I am still alive.... honest!

Hey everyone.... I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and well.... sort of.
During the last few weeks, I've kind of been taking a break from my life. My house has even had a bit of a vacation... *T* has started helping with the cleaning, AND the laundry. [can you believe it]. Either I really have become the horrible nagging &!*@# that I have always thought I would become... or he has finally realized that I really do need and appreciate his help. One sunday afternoon he cleaned the whole kitchen and dining room. I think it took me a week to get over the shock, but let me tell ya it really has motivated me to keep them clean. We got new (used) furniture for the living room, so I cleaned and rearranged that room on Wednesday. My house is finally looking like a home again.
I know I have to snap out of this slump that I've had. And as long as I stay busy I seem to be okay, but as soon as I have idle time, I get down and out again. I can't wait til spring, maybe just maybe that will help. I am so tired of these dark dreary days.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, how'd ya do it? We need to get *T* & *D* together so that *T* can give *D* some pointers on how to help out around the house! =]

    As for your "slump", just know that I am always here for you if you EVER need me...even if it's just to talk or vent. I've got good ears and broad shoulders.

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it has taken *T* two years to finally start helping. And I don't want to brag too loudly... the help could stop just at any given moment, just as it started. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete