Thursday, January 01, 2009

Here's what we've been up to lately

We have been converting one of the spare rooms into the nursery. The ceiling had been papered and was starting to peel so we had to scrape the remaining paper off before painting it. In the photo you can see we couldn't get all of the paper off but once we started painting, the rest of the paper started falling off the ceiling. That was a mess, but least we were able to get the rest of the paper off and repaint the whole ceiling again. It was definitely an adventure.
The floor was is a fine particle board that had a lot of water stains, so we painted that too. That part of the room was easy.
Here it is before we started.








This is what we've done so far.







I wanted to paint the walls but I haven't decided what color yet, so for now they will stay the dark paneling since I doubt that I will get it done before the baby is born. Baby is due in nine days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...